The San Francisco Bay Area Biotechnology Center, hosted by Ohlone College, offers:
- access to a pipeline of skilled, job-ready workers trained at local colleges’ well-equipped facilities. Our graduates work in diverse subsectors of the Life Sciences industry in the Bay Area including pharma, diagnostics, biotech, biomedical, and medical devices
- specialized hands-on training for college instructors and high school teachers
- career pathways consultation for students and workers interested in certificates or degrees that prepare them for work as biomanufacturing technician, research assistant, or quality control technician, and other related positions
- support for specialized curriculum development in state-of-the-art life sciences technologies
- specialized hands-on training workshops for life sciences industry employees who need to enhance/update their technical skills.
Go to http://cccmarketing.org/video/ for more information on these programs and please contact us:
Josie Sette M.S.
Phone: 510 979 7952